Sewage Treatment Plant
Price And Quantity
These days when the water crisis is worrying the citizens and the government, the role of Sewage Treatment Plant is becoming more and more significant. Owing to the fact, we bring you the most reliable set up of the plant that is very efficient in removing various kinds of contaminants from the municipal wastewater, that contains mainly the household sewage along with the industrial wastewater. The physical, chemical, as well as biological processes are brought in use to eradicate the contaminants and also produce the optimum quality of treated wastewater. The water treatment plant is designed with utmost safety that is enough to function to treat the polluted and contaminated water. The by-product of the sewage treatment is basically the semi-solid waste aka slurry, that is termed as sewage sludge. This sludge further undergone the treatment much before being a suitable for the disposal or even in the application to land. Sewage treatment may also be explained as the wastewater treatment. The plant I very helpful in most cities, and also at the time of carrying a proportion of the industrial effluent to proper sewage treatment plant that has usually received the pre-treatment at the factories. Their ability to reduce the extreme pollutant load is excellent. Also, in the cases where the system is a well combined sewer then, the plant will also also carry the urban runoff like storm water to the sewage treatment plant. The water present in the sewage can also travel towards the treatment plants along with the help of the piping and in a flow which is assigned to aide by gravity and pumps. The first part of filtration of sewage typically includes a bar screen to filter solids and large objects which are then collected into dumpsters and disposed of in the landfills. Fat and grease can also be removed before the primary treatment of the sewage. The dominating characteristics of the treatment plant makes adds to the usefulness of the same.
Sewage treatment plant moreover, is known for the required aeration that is provided by the means of the polymer diffuser as well as diaphragm air pump. It is most suitable for the variable flows as well as for the loads along with the unique flow of balancing technique. Best part about the plant is that it requires very low maintenance and there is no internal or mechanical moving parts and is absolutely safe, accessible and is comforted with the clean air diffuser system along with the large access lids and all that can be availed at very low installation cost. The processed sewage water has no odor generation and is incorporated with the automatic sludge recirculation system.
Few of the attractive features are:
- Leads to zero discharge and has less power consumption.
- The plant does not need any sort of dosing.
- There are different chambers for different operations that keeps the regulation very simple.
- The treated water is colorless and also odorless.
Sewage Treatment Plant Specifications:
- Automation Grade: Semi-Automatic, Automatic
- Control Module: Available
- Cooling Type: Water Cooled
- Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day): 10000 LPH
- Impurities to be removed: pH, Turbidity, Dissolved Minerals, Color, Oil and Grease, TDS
- Inlet Water Quality: More Than 1000 PPM TDS
- Installation Type: Prefabricated, Containerized Plug & Play
- Installation/Civil Work: Available
- Material of Construction: Stainless Steel and FRP
- Power Source: Electronic
- Treatment Stages: Tertiary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Secondary Treatment
- Industry Usage: Distillery, Chemical/Petroleum Industry, Dairy Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Sugar Industry, Slaughter House, Leather Industry, Automobile, Paper Mills
- 1 Per Month
- 1 Week
House No. 48/P (Ramkrishna Bhaban), 48 Block, B.T. Road, Sinthee More, Kolkata West Bengal India +918037301498